Yes, we know there are lots of different and strange weeks. It’s probably close to impossible to come up with something that doesn’t have a national or official day or week (don’t worry, we’re all set for National Accordion Awareness Month and Wear Brown Shoes Day).
National Clean Out Your Inbox Week is one that we do feel a little closer to, and not because of any strong distaste for accordions or brown shoes – we like both, but because the overflowing email box is just one of the problems we set out to conquer when we designed Clipparoo.
Here’s some numbers to get you thinking:
- 28% (13 hours) of our workweek is spent sending, reading, sorting and deleting emails according to a report from the McKinsey Global Institute
- There will be 4.3 billion email accounts by 2016
- 60% of readers who save email to read later never go back to it
- 236.8 million – the number of email users in the US by 2017, according to eMarketer
- 17% of Americans create a new email address every six months
The sheer volume of email traffic is enormous and is increasing exponentially. Clipparoo helps you to organize and share content with friends, colleagues and social contacts in a simple and easy fashion with our single-sign portal. Why not try it out for yourself? Clipparoo Beta is available free of charge. Sign up here: www.clipparoo.com